This test aims to assess your introductory technical knowledge to work on a real-life software development project as a junior PHP Web Developer. It will assess your ability in understanding the core programming skills in PHP, Laravel framework, software development, debugging, web application deployment, database & web services. It will also examine your general knowledge in the areas of Computer Science, Mathematics and Analytical Skills.
The Distribution of Marks:
1. The exam will be total 100 marks.
2. There will be 70 MCQ & 3 problem solving questions.
3. Each MCQ will hold 1 mark and each Problem-solving questions will hold 10 marks.
4. There will be total three sections in the exam.
5. The sections and marks distribution are:-
5.1 Web Development using PHP and Laravel: 50 MCQs with 50 marks.
5.2 Generic Knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics & Analytical Skills: 20 MCQs with 20 marks.
5.3 Problem solving: 3 Problem solving questions with 30 marks.
General Instructions for Examinee
- This exam requires a webcam validation process. Please make sure you are available before the camera. You must allow the webcam during the examination.
- Before the exam, close other programs including communication applications (Email, Skype, etc.).
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or a similar internet browser with a latest version is required to log into the exam
- You must not use any textbooks, course notes, or receive help from any other outside sources.
- The exam is valid for 15 days from registration. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- You can sit for an exam once for each registration.
- You must use a computer with stable internet connectivity.
- If you have technical difficulties with your exam, email [email protected] for technical support.
- You are not permitted to take screenshots, record the screen, copy and paste questions or answers or otherwise attempt to take any of the content out of the exam for any purposes.
- You are not allowed to perform any fraudulent practice at the exam. Misconduct action will be taken against you if you breach BDskills rules
- Any additional attempts should only be used in the event where a serious technical issue has occurred and supporting evidence will be required.
- The duration of this exam is 120 minutes.
- It is recommended not to have any unauthorized material on your desk or with you, during this examination. This includes but is not limited to digital devices. Please keep your phone in airplane mode during the exam.
- It is recommended not to leave your seat during the exam.
- It is recommended to be in a quiet place with no interruptions for the duration of your exam.
- It is your responsibility to check all your equipment to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Before the enrollment, read the marks distribution and syllabus.
- Before the enrollment, read the General User Manual & User Manual for Examination.
- Do not close the browser during the test before your exam is completed.
Skill Assessments Outline
Section 1: Web Development using PHP and LaravelPHP:
- Introduction to PHP
- Decisions and Loop structure in PHP
- String and Array in PHP
- Some useful PHP Functions
- HTML Form with PHP
- Request Handling and State Management
- Working with File, Directories and Parser
- Database and MySQL
- Exception Handling in PHP
- OOP and Design Patterns
- Security and Package Manager
- Laravel Basic
- Working with Database
- Laravel Security
- Advanced Laravel
- Laravel Miscellaneous
Section 2: Problem Solving
- Programming Problem Solving
Section 3: Generic Knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics & Analytical Skills
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Programming Concept
- Network Systems
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Probability & Statistics
- Alphabet Sequence, Classification, Coding and Decoding
- Cause and Effect, Linear Arrangement, Logic, Routes and Networks
- Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency, and Reasoning
No Reviews found for this course.