The goal of the test is to examine the technical knowledge of the participants required to enter the job market as a junior Graphics Designer. After qualifying this assessment, candidate can assess his/her capacity in understanding the fundamental concepts of Graphics Design. It also justifies the skill level of the candidate in different areas of Graphics Designing including graphics edition, image manipulation, video editing and visual effects. It will also examine your general knowledge in the areas of Computer Science, Mathematics and Analytical Skills.
The Distribution of Marks:
1. The exam will be total 100 marks.
2. There will be 70 MCQ & 3 problem solving questions.
3. Each MCQ will hold 1 mark and each Problem-solving questions will hold 10 marks.
4. There will be total three sections in the exam.
5. The sections and marks distribution are:-
5.1 Graphic Design: 50 MCQs with 50 marks.
5.2 Generic Knowledge: 20 MCQs with 20 marks.
5.3 Descriptive questions: 3 descriptive questions with 30 marks.
General Instructions for Examinee
- This exam requires a webcam validation process. Please make sure you are available before the camera. You must allow the webcam during the examination.
- Before the exam, close other programs including communication applications (Email, Skype, etc.).
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or a similar internet browser with a latest version is required to log into the exam
- You must not use any textbooks, course notes, or receive help from any other outside sources.
- The exam is valid for 15 days from registration. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- You can sit for an exam once for each registration.
- You must use a computer with stable internet connectivity.
- If you have technical difficulties with your exam, email [email protected] for technical support.
- You are not permitted to take screenshots, record the screen, copy and paste questions or answers or otherwise attempt to take any of the content out of the exam for any purposes.
- You are not allowed to perform any fraudulent practice at the exam. Misconduct action will be taken against you if you breach BDskills rules
- Any additional attempts should only be used in the event where a serious technical issue has occurred and supporting evidence will be required.
- The duration of this exam is 120 minutes.
- It is recommended not to have any unauthorized material on your desk or with you, during this examination. This includes but is not limited to digital devices. Please keep your phone in airplane mode during the exam.
- It is recommended not to leave your seat during the exam.
- It is recommended to be in a quiet place with no interruptions for the duration of your exam.
- It is your responsibility to check all your equipment to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Before the enrollment, read the marks distribution and syllabus.
- Before the enrollment, read the General User Manual & User Manual for Examination.
- Do not close the browser during the test before your exam is completed.
Skill Assessments Outline
Section 1: Graphics Design
- Graphics Design, Shapes, Forms & Compositions
- Drawing & Color Theory
- Typography & File Formats
- Adobe Illustrator
- Image Manipulation (Adobe Photoshop)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- VFX – Visual Effects (Adobe After Effect)
- Estimation and Costing
Section 2: Descriptive Questions
- Descriptive Questions Solving
Section 3: Generic Knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics & Analytical Skills
- Introduction to ICT
- Communication Systems and Network
- Computer Programs
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Probability & Statistics
- Mirror/Water Images, Paper Folding/Cutting, Analytical Reasoning
- Dot Situation, Constructions, Figure Formation, Matching Pairs
- Figure Matrix, Logical Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Matrices, Difference
- Odd One Out, Grouping, Decision Making
No Reviews found for this course.